Nehle Bornemann, Associate
Nehle Bornemann is member of the Practice Group Dispute Resolution.
In the context of civil disputes, she represents her clients in court and out-of-court. She is particularly responsible for the enforcement of civil damage claims and for defending her clients against such claims.
One focus of her practice is counselling health insurance companies in regards to their claims for compensation.
Thereby she supports her clients by giving an extensive legal assessment of the disputed facts and by proposing a target-orientated approach, which includes in particular the possibility of alternative dispute resolutions.
In addition to degree in German law, Nehle Bornemann graduated from the university of Cergy-Pontoise/ France with a Master focused on German and French corporate law. She also supports the French Desk within legal advice to Franco-German clients.
- Since July 2016 FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
- 2016 admission to the German bar
- 2013-2015 research associate at FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
- 2011 Master degree focused on German-French corporate law and labor law (Master 2 en droit économique)
- 2008 Bachelor degree (Licence en droit)
Languages: German, French and English