Commercial tenancy and real estate law
FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE has many years of experience in advising tenants and landlords of business premises on all aspects of commercial tenancy and real estate law, in particular:
- preparation, negotiation and execution of lease agreements and amendments
- conduct of audits of lease portfolios, analyze of week points and identification of updating or improvement requirement
- drafting of property-specific commercial lease agreements
- clarifying legal issues that may arise during the tenancy period
- termination of lease agreements, settlement of terminated tenancies
- preparation, negotiation and execution of real-estate purchase agreements
As always, we do provide our advisory services in the context of your project related business interests and needs.
- support of the existing tenancies of the German subsidiary of a French trading group at nationwide locations as well as support in tenancy law processes
- draft of a commercial lease agreement for a factory site
- conduct of contract negotiations regarding a commercial lease agreement for office space at the German site of an US-American corporation
- support of a medium-sized company with approx. 450 employees in the context of a relocation as well as in the termination and settlement of the tenancy at the previous location
- draft of various real-estate purchase and lease agreements in connection with M&A transactions and restructurings
- extension and partial cancellation of leasehold contracts for production areas (chemicals) with a focus on securing financing security for as yet unmeasured partial areas, burden release and distribution of environmental risks by means of a “sliding scale” arrangement.