FRANZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
Kaistraße 16 A
Tel.: +49 (0) 211 157676-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 211-157676-76
VAT No.: DE252112960
Partnership firm, Essen local court, PR 1757
*Authorized Partners of the partnership company (mbB)
Dr. Udo von Fragstein, Dr. Christian Franz, Dr. André Kowalski, Dr. Mattias Schmidt, Dr. Gabriele Hucklenbruch, Ute Spiegel, Axel Staudt, Karsten Korrat, Dr. Patrick Vogt, Dr. Christoph Neven, Antonio Calderón, Sebastian Henning.
Unless otherwise stated in the respective lawyer’s profile (available in menu item “lawyers”), all German lawyers at FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB are admitted to practice as lawyers [Rechtsanwalt] within the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Bar Association [Rechtsanwaltskammer] in 40479 Düsseldorf, Germany, Freiligrathstraße 25, www.rechtsanwaltskammer-duesseldorf.de, which is also the jurisdictional supervisory authority.
Professional liability insurance
According to the German Federal Code for Federal Lawyers' Act [Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, hereinafter "BRAO"], Partnerships with limited professional liability [PartG mbB] are obliged to take out a professional liability insurance providing for a minimum insurance sum of EUR 2,500,000. For more details, please see Sec. 51 BRAO. The professional liability insurance of FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB is provided by ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG (formerly "Victoria Versicherung AG"), Victoriaplatz 1, 40198 Düsseldorf, Germany. The insurance covers all activities occurring within Europe and at minimum complies with the requirements as set forth in Sec. 51 BRAO.
The practice of FRANZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB is subject to the rules governing the legal profession, which are available on the homepage of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers [Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer] www.brak.de:
- BRAO - Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung [Ordinance for the Legal Profession]
- BORA - Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte [Professional Rules of the Federal Lawyers' Chamber]
- FAO - Fachanwaltsordnung [Rules for specialized lawyers]
- RVG - Gesetz über die Vergütung der Rechtsanwältinnen und Rechtsanwälte [Act Governing Lawyers' Fees]
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft [CCBE]
- EuRAG - Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland v. 9.3.2000 (BGBl. I S. 182)
- Law implementing the Directives of the European Community pertaining to the professional law regulating the legal profession
- GwG - Geldwäschebekämpfungsgesetz (statute to prevent money laundering), including the directive of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers pursuant to § 14 section 4 GwG and the Conduct Rules of the Lawyers in the European Union.
The latest valid version of these rules can be viewed on the website of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers [Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer] www.brak.de or in the collection of legislative texts provided by the Federal Ministry of Justice.
The Imprint shall also apply to the following social media profiles
Extrajudicial Dispute Resolution
For the resolution of extrajudicial disputes the European Commission has established a platform for the online dispute resolution. You will find the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are not willing or obligated to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
FRANZ Rechtsanwälte makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information available on its website. However, we assume no responsibility for the currency, accuracy and completeness of the information contained herein. None of the information or data available on the website of FRANZ Rechtsanwälte constitutes or replaces legal consultation. Moreover, FRANZ Rechtsanwälte assumes no responsibility for the content of third-party websites referred to (either directly or indirectly via hyperlinks) on the website of FRANZ Rechtsanwälte and which lies beyond the scope of responsibility of FRANZ Rechtsanwälte.