Julia Beckehoff, LL.M., Associate
Julia Beckehoff is member of the Practice Group Commercial / Outsourced Legal Department. Her focus is on trademark and copyright law as well as unfair competition law and related legal areas. Julia Beckehoff supports our clients, in particular, in the area of applications for intellectual property rights, the defense and enforcement of competition, trademark and copyright claims as well as drafting and negotiation of contracts, including license and distribution agreements.
- Since January 2017 FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
- 2017 - admission to the German bar
- LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, 2017
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf including an internship in Sydney/Australia
- Study of law at the Westfälische Wilhelms-University in Münster
Languages: German and English