Tim Arne Schmidt, Counsel
Tim Arne Schmidt advises clients primarily on national and international contract law and corporate law matters (see Practice Group Mergers & Acquisitions). He also serves as litigation counsel in German civil law cases. His clients include foreign and domestic companies as well as private individuals.
Tim Arne Schmidt has a particular focus on commercial tenancy and real estate law matters (see Core Competencies Commercial Tenancy and Real Estate Law). He advises clients in the preparation, negotiation and execution of lease agreements and real-estate purchase agreements.
- since 2017 FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
- 2016 Secondment in one of the DAX 30 companies
- 2014-2016 Orth Kluth Rechtsanwälte
- 2011-2013 CBH Rechtsanwälte and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- 2011 Admission to the bar
Law studies in Münster and Lausanne (Switzerland)
Rotary Club membership (Rotary Club Düsseldorf-Schlossturm)
Languages: German, English and French