Tim Arne Schmidt, Counsel
Tim Arne Schmidt advises clients primarily on national and international contract law and corporate law matters (see Practice Group Mergers & Acquisitions). He also serves as litigation counsel in German civil law cases. His clients include foreign and domestic companies and private individuals.
Tim Arne Schmidt has also a particular focus on sports law matters. He advises clubs, coaches, professional athletes, sports agencies as well as sports related companies.
- since 2017 FRANZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
- 2016 Secondment in one of the DAX 30 companies
- 2014-2016 Orth Kluth Rechtsanwälte
- 2011-2013 CBH Rechtsanwälte and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- 2011 Admission to the bar
Law studies in Münster and Lausanne
Joint committee of working group on sports law in the German Bar Association
Languages: German, English and French