Implementation of COVID19 challenges in practice
FRANZlegal supports you in finding and implementing an individual suitable solution for your company out of the flood of information about the legal innovations around COVID19.
Of course, in usual quality and speed and with full team strength!
Especially (but not limited to), in the following topics we have already been able to help our clients and have the necessary expertise:
- Labour law: short-time work, dismissals, works agreements in the crisis
- Accounts receivable management: protection against payment defaults
- Company law: reporting obligations of directors and managers, virtual general meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Contract law: challenges in the supply chain, force majeure clauses, claims for damages, termination rights
- Commercial tenancy law: rental payments
- Insolvency law: manager liability, suspension of the obligation to file for insolvency, issues of rescission
- Antitrust law: cooperation between competitors, proceedings before competition authorities
- Litigation: operativeness of the jurisdiction, time limits
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like our support.